Each player chooses a cup of one color and presses the smallest to largest Set them together in sequence (3 sets for each player), and only 3 large ones are exposed. While playing Only go to the outer cup.
Arrange your cups in a line.
- In order, the player can put a new cup on the stage and send it to any plate Space to move your own cup. Use the big cup on your own plate to put on a small cup (small The cup can be your own or opponent's).
- The newly placed cup must be placed in the space on the plate, unless the other party already has three cups Form a straight line, in this case, you can use a new cup outside the plate to cover these three of the cups.
- Before the end of the game, if you have put all 12 cups on the chess table You can only move the cup on the chess table.
- Game over: The player who arranges his cups in a line first wins. A line in a row can be horizontal, vertical, or diagonal.
- 1 Set x Tic-Tac-Toe Table Game
- As this product has more accessories, some parts/accessories are smaller, children under 3 years old Not suitable for playing, children over 3 years old need to play under the supervision of their parents to avoid choking danger.